Join The Liberia National Police
The Liberia National Police is an equal opportunity employer that is keen on attracting Liberians that are prepared to serve and professionally work for the protection of communities and the nation.
- Management of Recruitment into the Liberia National Police
- The Division of Human Resources shall manage all recruitment processes and enlistment into the Liberia National Police, except that the Management Board may give directives to the Division of Human Resources on matters of policy and the Division of Human Resources shall comply with such directives.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Regulation 7.1. (a), the Division of Human Resources shall:
- Maintain a rolling recruitment mechanism to fill vacancies within the Liberia National Police;
- Ensure that notice of recruitment into the Liberia National Police is adequately publicized;
- Facilitate such written examinations and interviews as may be necessary for recruitment into the Liberia National Police;
- Ensure that administrative due process is accorded all applicants;
- Ensure that all applicants are notified about the outcome of their application;
- Review and approve the report on the enlistment process; and
- Ensure gender representation in the recruitment processes.
In accordance with § 22.88 (b) (i) (3) of the Act, a person is eligible to join the Liberia National Police if that person:
- Is a citizen of Liberia;
- Is between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five years;
- Is at least a High School graduate or has an equivalent status;
- Is physically and mentally fit;
- Has a good employment record if currently or previously employed;
- Has not been previously dismissed from the Liberia National Police or any statutory security agency on substantive disciplinary grounds;
- Has a clean criminal record and is not facing any criminal charges, or subject to any investigation for gross human rights violations including war crimes, crimes against humanity or any crime that violates International Human Rights Conventions;
- Is not a holder of any office in a political party or similar organisation and does not openly engage in party political activities;
- Has successfully undertaken a basic police training course at the Liberia National Police Training Academy and Training School required courses as per the recruitment guidelines from an equivalent institution; and
- Has signed the necessary confidentiality documentation related to classified information.
Notice of Recruitment
- The Division of Human Resources shall prior to recruiting into the Liberia National Police, publish a notice of recruitment in the mass media or in such other public manner as it may deem fit, inviting the public to apply for enlistment into the Liberia National Police in the manner specified in these Regulations.
- The publication shall include a statement that encourages women to apply.
- Subject to Regulation 7.3 (a), a notice of recruitment shall be published repeatedly for at least seven days and as many more times as the Division of Human Resources may deem necessary for public dissemination and awareness of the recruitment exercise.
- The Division of Human Resources shall not publish a notice of recruitment unless all qualified candidates for previous recruitment exercises, selected for the basic police training course, and who are still able and willing, have commenced training at the National Police Training Academy and Training School.
- A notice of recruitment shall be in the form as may be provided for in Administrative Instructions, provided that the notice shall specify:
- The timeline for application;
- Where and how to obtain, complete and submit an application form; and
- Eligibility and qualifications of applicants.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non.
Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus.
Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus.